Saturday, December 17, 2022

Merritt is 1, lots of cheering, and Christmas fun

Basketball season is in full swing. 
We are enjoying all of the Christmas festivities.
My littlest niece, Merritt Annslee is 1.
It's been a great month so far!

I like sitting close enough to the bench to hear Alex coaching the girls.
Baby Caroline & BrayBray
Happy 1st Birthday to Merritt! 💖
BellaMei reminds me of Brynna at that age. Such a girly girl.
2022 Christmas ornaments! Another kitten for Beilyn.
Make up for Brielle
The big girls received gold hearts with pictures of them & their boyfriends.
A little gymnast that looks like her.
Right after I told Bria to be careful because they are fragile, she dropped it. 😆
Super glue to the rescue!
Special Christmas story time at the library.  They painted, made beeswax candles, and iced shortbread cookies.
BellaMei talked to Santa about her wishlist at her school party.
With her preschool teachers.
I volunteered in Bria's classroom for their Christmas party. 
It was pajama day too!
Brielle went to her friends' annual gift exchange.
Christmas dance recital

No comments:

Post a Comment