Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Family Picture

Yesterday, the girls and I went shopping with Krista and Sydney. We found lots of cute clothes for spring/summer. When we got to Target, we parked near a pink car. The girls thought it was "the coolest car ever!" Brynna was in love. ;) This photo does not do the fuschia bug justice.
I typically dress the girls all matchy-matchy or at least coordinate them a little, but even Alex and I coordinated with the girls this morning. Since I haven't gotten a decent picture of us together in about 6 months due to my jaw surgery, I didn't want to pass up the opportunity this morning before church. Leila even (somewhat) got in on the photo op.Willow came home with us after church. All 3 of the girls played really well together. They played in dress up clothes pretty much all day. Then they decided to use marker as blush...thankfully, it's washable!
While the older girls were playing, Brynna went to Wal-Mart with me. I like these moments when I get some one-on-one time with my baby. Braylee and I spend lots of time together during Brynna's nap and then after Brynna is in bed at night, but I rarely get to spend alone time with Brynna. She is such a little sweetie.

12 comments:

  1. Your teeth and smile look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are matchy matchy too. I love it. :) Great family pic too, I noticed it as soon as the page came up! PS. slings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family pic! I'm sorry I havn't sent your money yet. I will get to it today. I love the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! You have an adorable family! Looks like a fun "girls" day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute pics! your smile looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. pictures are great...I love Brynna's skirt...I'll want to get a baby sling...what brand was yours...any suggestions before I buy one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, my friend! You smile looks fabulous!!! My girls would have been all about that hot pink bug too! Hope you are doing something special for your b-day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Day...I read on Jen's blog that you are 20+10 today!! Welcome to the club....your family pic is so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw on Penny's site it was your birthday, so I wanted to wish you a happy birthday!! And thanks again for the info on the sling. I ordered one on ebay and saved TONS of $$$. :)

    ReplyDelete