I wanted to share our exciting news last night, but my hubby said he had to have a contract in his possession first. :) We were given an offer on our house yesterday, we countered, and they accepted! Yeah!! Good news is they know we aren't in a big hurry to move since we are building, so hopefully things will work out that we can stay here a few more months. I am still in shock I think...seems almost too good to be true. We put the For Sale sign in our yard last Thursday and sold it one week later! Thank you, Lord!! Braylee has been praying every night and at supper that "someone will want to buy our house." It was so cute when she said, "I prayed for someone to buy our house and they did!!"
Brynna was awfully cute this morning. As she was getting ready, she said, "I'm glad I'm a girl because I love pink, I love skirts, and I love pig tails!" This momma is happy she enjoys being a girly girl too!
At daycare, they filled out questionnaires for their favorite things.
Braylee's- My favorite food is chicken nuggets. I like jumping on the trampoline. My favorite color is purple.
Brynna's- My favorite food is macaroni and cheese. I like playing with my babies. My favorite color is pink.
While Braylee's favorites change occasionally, Brynna's favorites have been holding strong for awhile now. :)
Congrats on selling your house...new house can't get done any sooner:) Your girls are girly girls but I would love that too! I would have too much fun!!
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord! I can't believe it, how awesome I'm so happy for you guys.Now 100% focus on that new house exciting!!!! Brooke
ReplyDeletethat is awesome.. so happy for you guys.. what an answer to prayer...:) and oh brynna.. you are so cute... BTW Karson only had one accident today.. :) yippy!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAYAYYAAYYYY! I knew it would go fast. Just too good to miss out on :) Are you still doing reading hour at the library w/ Bryn? I was thinking of taking Ayla soon.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! How exciting! I can't believe it sold so fast!. I am so excited for you guys. Hope you have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow AWESOME about selling your house and even more awesome that little Miss Braylee is giving God all the glory for answered prayer (well and her parents too!) And I really think Natalie and Brynna have kindered spirits...because those were all Natalies favorites when she was Brynna's age and still the same today!! Love the sunglasses too! Pinkalicious!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Things are really moving along :)
ReplyDeleteTera, when did you say the girls' party is going to be... trying to get our weekends straightened out for the next month..(so busy.....) wanted to write it on the calender!
ReplyDeletenobody can convince me the housing market is doing bad here!!! you, brit, and jessie selling your houses soooo quick!! that is crazy!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteWow!! Congratulations, that was fast. Happy for you guys:)
ReplyDeletethat's great that you sold it so quick!! how exciting! now you can focus just on the new house.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! That is awesome Tera!!! How great that Braylee is learning such a valuable life lesson in the whole process too--ask God in prayer and He will answer. I am SO happy for you all!!!!!
ReplyDelete