Saturday, October 10, 2009

C Week

This week was C week at Braylee's pre-school. They have Show-n-Tell on Wednesdays. Braylee wanted to take in Lissa, her cat. I was proud of her when she brought her out dressed in her cheer uniform and said, "She has two Cs. Cat & Cheerleader!" :)
Yesterday was Cowboy Day at Pre-School. We borrowed some attire from Susie. Braylee knew I had called Griffin's mom for help. So when I pulled out the skirt, Braylee said, "Why does Griffin have a skirt?!" ;) The girls were so funny that night as they were trying all of the cowboy stuff on. Seriously, I was laughing in the floor at how silly they were being... lots of "Yeehaws!" and rope twirling going on!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. adorable little cow girl you have there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH She is just the sweetest little cowgirl!! Glad the girls had so much fun roping cows!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete