My girls weren't feeling the best during the days leading up to New Year's Eve. Unfortunately, they already knew about our plan to go bowling with a bunch of friends from church. When I checked Brynna's temp and it was 103+, I had to give her the bad news that she would have to stay home. :( Alex stayed home with her while I took Braylee to the bowling alley. Within an hour of being there, Braylee crawled in my lap and asked if we could go home. Poor thing. We stayed awhile longer and then headed back home. When we arrived, Annabelle Ballerina was proving that fevers do not stop her as she danced around the living room. :) By 11pm though, Braylee was running 103 too (Her temp was 98.8 when we left for the bowling alley.). She ended up falling asleep, but I woke her up a little before midnight because she had talked ALL day about watching the ball drop. So, all four of us watched the ball drop from our bed. It was fun to all be together, no matter where we were. :)






boo for the girls being sick on new years, but glad you guys had a good time together anyway :)
ReplyDeletethose braids kill me....so cute
ReplyDeleteI think Braylee had the same bug I had a few weeks ago. I felt awful and my temp spiked within an hour ...but I was much better by the next day. I hate to hear your girls had to be sick especially when there was something fun for them going on:( Oh and I loved the braids too!!!
ReplyDeleteI will say a prayer for your fiend. I just heard about that this morning.
Sorry the sick bugs hit your home, we had those too over the holidays. Will be praying for your friend, how scary. Keep us posted on her!
ReplyDelete