Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pictures Recovered!

It was not a cheap process, but I was able to recover the lost Christmas pictures from my memory card!! I'm so thankful! I was able to save about 150. Here are just two of my favorites that were recovered. More updates from Christmas to come soon. ;)

Andre', Adam, Alex, Braylee, Pappy, Brynna, Gramma,
Gabe, Tera, Ella, and Mandi

Braylee, Taryn, and Brynna
(My girls are wearing their new sweater
dresses from Granny & Pa.)

4 comments:

  1. yayyy!!!

    and seriously could your girls OR you get any cuter??

    love their cute sweater dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! Glad you got them back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. worth the money. that family pic turned out so great. i wish we would have started taking family pics like that bc things change so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to get your pictures recovered and I am glad that you were able to get Brynna's mole taken care of.

    ReplyDelete