Friday, January 1, 2010

Year in Review

We've had a wonderful 2009 and have lots of fun things to look forward to in 2010...a new house for one!! Here are a few highlights from our year...

January~ Happy 2009!

January~ Playing in the Snow

February~ Brynna's very 1st haircut, done by Aunt Trista.
February~ Spending some time away with my honey.
March~ Brynna's 1st Ice Cream Cone
March~ Celebrating Gramps' 75th and my 30th Birthdays
April~ Easter Eggs
April~ Easter Sunday
May~ Mother's Day
May~ Braylee's 1st Dance Recital
May~ Braylee rides with no training wheels!
June~ Vegas Getaway with Good Friends
June~ Brynna's 1st time at Gymnastics
June~ Holiday World Fun
July~ Girls' 1st time Flying!
July~ Hilton Head Island

July~ Vacation Bible School
August~ Camping Fun
August~ Breaking Ground
September~ Tracee is having TWINS!
September~ Braylee's 1st Day of Pre-School
September~ Princess Party
October~ Pumpkin Patch
October~ Halloween
November~ Weekend at French Lick
November~ Brynna learned to write her name.
December~ Moved to the Rental
December~ Merry Christmas

Thank you Lord for blessing us with another year of wonderful memories!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your sweet family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting a glimpse of your 2009 photos!! I can't even imagine what all your girls will accomplish this year...especially at the new house:)

    Was the photo of you and Alex next to the ocean in Mexico?! Just wondering. Jarod and I were looking at places in the Riviera Maya for our next vacation. If it is I may have to ask you some questions:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the recap! I love looking back through pictures.. I find myself up some late nights doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful year! Best wishes and blessings in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how fast a year goes! You have done a lot this past year and looks like 2010 will bring you a great year to make more memories in your new home!! How exciting =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable girls and cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete