Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Twins

My tiny little niece and nephew are 1 month old today! 

Hadlee Maelynn
Owen Kooper

Due to NICU protocol to help reduce risk of infection, the babies can not be touched at the same time. I feel sorry for them...all cozy in the womb together and now they haven't seen each other for a month! ;) Hopefully they will be home soon and can snuggle together!

8 comments:

  1. Happy one month birthday to them! Hope you are well, Tera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! so glad they are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so glad Hadlee is doing better. I was worried when I read the title of the post. And I can not believe its been a month! I bet it would help them be more comfortable if they could snuggle! They look identical, what's the verdict on that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad they are doing better! I hope they get to come home soon!! Thanks for updating!! Are you pumped about moving into your new house this weekend?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are precious!! I am sure it is getting rough on your sister and brother in-law just wanting them at home and to hold them all they want.

    Luke and I were in Montgomery the other day so we drove into your division to see the house. It looks great!! I can't wait to see the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad Hadlee is doing better!! And a month old already...where has the time gone!! I can't wait for the time when they can all go home together and just cuddle up:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. they look so much bigger in the one month pictures! hopefully they are growing well! do you know what they weigh now? i'm glad miss hadlee is doing much better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that the twins are doing good and growing. I asked Brynna the other day if she was excited about her new cousins and she gave me a HUGE smile and said "yes".

    ReplyDelete