Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Eve 2016 {Mamaw & Papaw's house}

On Christmas Eve morning, the girls decorated the cookies we had baked the day before.  Then they each picked out their favorites. I have some talented, sprinkle-loving girls!

Beilyn was still half asleep!
We gave Bria a little bit of icing on a graham cracker to keep her busy.
She thoroughly enjoyed that iced graham cracker! ๐Ÿ˜Š

One of my favorite days of the entire year is Christmas Eve at my mom & dad's house! As I get older, I realize more and more how blessed we are and yet how undeserving we are of all of those blessings! My only disappointment of the day was that it didn't last longer.
Braylee, Emilee, Ely, Brynna
Mattinglee, Brielle, Papaw, Mamaw, Beilyn
Kooper, Miles, Bria, Hadlee
My dad's parents and his brother Tom always spend Christmas with us. ♥
The littlest girls got to go first!
Mattinglee and her step stool. ๐Ÿ˜Š
2 thumbs up for her new slippers
I got a little emotional when I opened this bracelet from my parents.
After being stuck in bed for much of 6+ weeks, this verse speaks volumes to me, both physically & spiritually.
My mom is the best stocking stuffer! AD♥PT
I love that these girls love each other so much. Space to sit on either side and yet there they are together.
The dolls came named Emerson (Beilyn's) and Camille (Brielle's).
Beilyn decided to call hers "Emie Narnia." She's just a little obsessed with Narnia/Aslan right now.
Beilyn showing how the reindeer on her shirt ate 2 cookies. ๐Ÿ˜Š
New Sak purse from my mom
Aunt Trista gifted the girls with a "Girls Day Out!" They are super pumped about a trip to a spa with Aunt Boo!
Bria woke up from her nap and loved opening her gifts.
This poor girl. She ASKED to take a nap because she was so tired!
My oldest and youngest, sitting beside me while we played Yahtzee, a long time Christmas Eve favorite. ♥
My sisters and mom
After Candlelight services at church, it was time for Christmas jammies and cookies by the fireplace. The girls also threw some oatmeal on the front lawn to feed the reindeer. A few days later when I pulled the oatmeal out to make cookies, Beilyn asked me why I needed reindeer food. ๐Ÿ˜
They are *almost* the same size...but don't tell Brielle. shh! ๐Ÿ˜„
(same size jammies)
She requested I "snap, snap, snap" her picture as she posed quickly. 
Then Beilyn wanted a turn too.
Looks like they went to bed just in time for Santa to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment