April pretty much consisted of tennis, softball, and dance...and me missing the beach. It's hard juggling all of the places the girls need to be, but it's a fun stage of life to be in too.
 |
| Monday, April 1st ~ This newly turned 2 yr old thinks she's really made the big leagues now...sitting at the table with her big sisters AND wearing big girl panties! She's been using the potty off and on for the last couple of months, but last week on vacation, she started telling us when she needed to go. It feels like she went from baby to big girl overnight! I sometimes struggle when the girls grow out of a phase, but I'm pumped about the idea of no more diapers in this house!! |
 |
Friday, April 5th ~ 1st tennis match of the seaon.
Braylee & Brynna both played doubles and both of them won their matches. |
 |
Saturday, April 6th ~ Loving this Spring weather and being able to be outside!
Saturdays should be for building forts and digging in the dirt. |
 |
| Creating a Fairy house |
 |
| Brielle loves to help me in the landscaping. I love to watch her determination. |
 |
| She's a strong little peanut! |
So sad that Daddy squished the frog!
 |
Monday, April 8th ~ Oh this little baby 😄
She is not a fan of the antibiotic she's on (for the yucky junk they found in the lung lavage she had done in March). When I told her it was time for her medicine, she put that spoon down and dramatically crossed her tiny arms! I know I shouldn't laugh, but she's just so cute even when she's being stubborn. Then of course she laughed too! |
 |
This was also the day I declared her officially potty-trained! Woohoo!
She had been waking up dry for over a week and had gone 3 days without any accidents! |
 |
When the babies are too quiet... 😜😞
They tried to paint their own toes nails. |
 |
| Thankfully only a little bit got on the carpet. |
Alex is coaching Brielle's softball team this year. She has taken more interest in practicing and wants to go outside and play catch all the time. She's counting down the days until her first game of the season!
No comments:
Post a Comment