Tuesday, March 26~
A day just like beach days should be...
A little night time fun on the beach.
It was such a lazy day at the beach that I didn't even take many pictures. That evening, the grandparents graciously volunteered to watch all of the kids so we could have a little date night.
Thursday, March 28th~
The big kids got a special treat- parasailing! They loved it! That night, we had a family photo session on the beach, followed by a pizza party.
![]() |
| Gabe, Liam, & Brynna |
Time for family pictures!
| I can't believe how grown up my girls are! I kind-of dreaded the teenage years, but these girls sure make it fun! |
| BellaMei wanted to play Pictionary too. |
Friday, March 29th~
Since we were going to be at Disney the next day, we celebrated BellaMei's birthday this morning before we left for Orlando.
| Just practicing her splits while Uncle Adam makes his awesome crepes. |
| Dolphin-watching with Gramma |
| I tried to get some birthday beach pictures, but it was too bright and she was terrified of the ants in the sand! |
| Inspecting the sand for ants! |
| ♥♥♥ |
| Of course, finally on the last day, she wasn't scared to walk in the sand or water! |
As excited as we were to go to Disney the next day, we were also sad to leave the beach a day early. We said goodbyes to our family and spent the rest of the day on the road, stopping at Kohls on the way so this momma could get some matching outfits for Disney. 😁 Then I put my very last baby to bed as a 1 year old.
















No comments:
Post a Comment