Last Tuesday evening, Pappy came over with Oscar. Both of the girls like Oscar, but Brynna does especially. I had to get a picture of her hugging on him.

Can you believe how good her scar looks?! It hasn't even been a month since her accident and it's looking fantastic.

Wednesday evening, we met all of Alex's family at Bobe's for dinner. Then, they all came over to our house for awhile. Here is Gabe demonstrating how he knows his body parts. :)

Giving Oscar a fist pump.

Thursday evening, we went to my Grammy & Gramps' for a cookout. My cousin Tomi and her son Noah were home visiting from Texas since she's off on summer break. Noah is a September sweetie too. :) He'll get to blow out his first birthday candle soon.
Hi Tera! It's Jamie Knepp, I was looking at your blog and I have to tell you that Brynna has the most beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I think so too. ;) I'll have to add you to my blog list!
ReplyDeletei love that last picture of brynna! she is adorable!
ReplyDeleteTera,
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how good Brynna's scar looks!! You can definitely tell it's been mommy-ed by a good nurse. :) I think as she gets older you'll see it's barely noticeable like Ashley's. I'm so glad it's healed like it has!!
The girls are getting so big, aren't they? It sure goes by fast...
Stacie