Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Braylee and Elle-Belle


Braylee's best friend at daycare is Elle, who Braylee calls Elle-Belle. Braylee and Elle will both be 4 in September, on the 22nd and 23rd. :) They have been begging for a playdate outside of daycare for months. Elle's mom and I have tried to plan it before, and we finally found a day that worked for both of us. So, after running a few errands this morning, I picked up Elle. Braylee had already decided she was going to let Elle choose where we ate lunch since Elle was her guest. (This was a proud Mommy moment.) Elle chose McDonalds (big surprise, huh?!). Since the weather was so pleasant, the girls agreed to a picnic rather than eating in. So, we ran through the drive-thru and headed home. We had our blanket all spread out in the shade, when I reached in to pull out our food and realized they had given me a filet-o-fish instead of chicken. :( I was bummed. But thankfully, the girls are healthier eaters than I am, and they agreed to share the fish sandwich (once the tarter sauce had been scraped off, of course). The girls played so well together. As soon as we dropped Elle off, Braylee was asking when she could come back again.

Showing their fish sandwich.


I don't think I've mentioned that our daycare is closing. :( We're very sad. Our girls love it there. Braylee has been going there since she was 10 months old. She had just started walking, and I remember how "big" she looked sitting in the circle with all of the other kids...but she was still a baby! This Friday is their last day at Danyelle's. We have found another daycare that I think my girls will love too. It is where Sydney and Addison go, and Krista has highly recommended it. We were able to stop by today for a little visit. Braylee was only shy for a minute and then went off to play with Sydney. Brynna took a little more coaxing, but when it came time to leave, she cried. So, I think we've found a good fit.

Braylee's 1st day at daycare--August 8, 2005


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good daycares that you really feel comfortable with are hard to come by! Brycen has went to his daycare/pre-school since he was 4 months old! I can't imagine taking him anywhere else... ALthough, with the new baby coming I'm not sure what I'm going to do b/c they don't know if they are going to have a place for the baby! I'm starting to really worry about it! I am pretty picky about who I leave Brycen w/ STILL, so I can't imagine how I'll be with a baby!

    Glad your girls seem to like their new one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillie saw the picture of Braylee with her friend and said "now she has another friend and won't be my friend anymore" Tara here we go! HAHA I explained to her that Braylee will still be her friend just like Lillie has other friends also, and now she is fine with it. Let's just hope these little problems are as easy to fix in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braylee, Lillie and Elle can all be dancing buds now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tera, Thanks for sharing the photos. I may need copies if you make them. Elle had a great time and I am soo thankful she has such a great friend in Braylee. I am so happy they will have dance together. She tells me that Braylee keeps wanting her to come over and I know she loves it! Thanks again. Our turn next...
    Hanna :)

    ReplyDelete