Last Wednesday (14th) was Leila's birthday. She's 6! The girls made her a "cheesecake" and sang Happy Birthday to her. Notice how they are panting like puppies. ;)

Last Saturday was Tyson & Lauren's wedding. Alex was a groomsman, and the wedding was beautiful!! We are so happy for them! The girls, Braylee especially, love Tyson and during the wedding she kept asking "Is he going to kiss her yet?!" :) The girls loved dancing at the reception too. Brynna preferred dancing with her daddy and Braylee danced with Lillie. We had to miss our annual camping trip to Spring Mill, but it was worth it.






Sunday after church, we went out to eat and then on to Lark Ranch with Aaron, Mandy, & Emily. Aunt Mandi & Uncle Andre' were there too, so the girls rode the pumpkin cart train with Gabe. Braylee demonstrated yet again that she's like her mommy...very indecisive and it took her awhile to finally choose a pumpkin. :)






We've went to Lark every year since we moved here. It's fun to see how things have changed.
2005
2006- Baby Brynna is under the blanket. ;)
Monday, Mandy and I went shopping in Indy ALL day. We only went to 4 stores, but we definitely got a lot accomplished. :) We had so much fun!

Tuesday, my mom went with us to shop for house things...mainly light fixtures but as I mentioned before I'm slightly indecisive so I didn't buy as much as I had planned. We first ate lunch at Olive Garden, yum. Then I picked up Brynna's pictures and let the girls ride the carousel since they had their free bday pass. The lady gave them free balloons again this year. Braylee let hers blow away when we got to the vehicle so then we had to go on a balloon chase through several parking lots. Mamaw rescued the balloon but as the day wore on, it was obvious the balloon had suffered damage in it's attempted getaway so then Braylee was trying to bribe Brynna's balloon away from her. ;)

Thursday was our 9th "engagement" anniverary! Alex was a lot more romantic back then, and he did not disappoint with his proposal. It was VERY sweet! I am one lucky girl. ;)
At Ty's wedding reception last weekend

That night, Braylee got down on one knee and asked daddy to marry her. :) (Don't for one second think my husband is doing dishes. He's just preparing his coffee pot. Sweet- he is. Dish washer- not so much!)
Later, I heard Braylee & Brynna during their tea party. (Aunt Mandi- the girls LOVE their tea set!) They had their pinkies up just like Fancy Nancy and were calling each other "Daaawling."
Later, I heard Braylee & Brynna during their tea party. (Aunt Mandi- the girls LOVE their tea set!) They had their pinkies up just like Fancy Nancy and were calling each other "Daaawling."

Aunt Tracee asked for a new house picture...all of the windows and front door are in and some siding. Most of the recent work has been going on inside though.




glad to see your update.. I guess I have to stay caught up on blog world considering I feel like I haven't seen or talked anyone for months..:( We really need to plan a get together soon.. I am at home once again this morning with Pierce who threw up again last night after crying for an hour.. (not sure.. he confuses me.. I think it's just pain in his ears causing him to be fussy.. then he throws up after crying so much) anyways.. just wanted to be safe and not get him out again this morning.. but hopefully we'll se ya at gymnastics tuesday..:) great update!
ReplyDeletenow that's an update! :) i was wondering where you went! the house is looking awful. i want to move in stat. loved watching the pumpkin patch pics isn't it amazing how much they grow up! wow! next year Leah will be a whole different baby- not even a baby! boo! anyways, glad bryn is feeling better. ps i love their shoes- id like to have a pair for myself.
ReplyDeletegreat update :) i missed them the past couple of weeks!
ReplyDeletethe house looks like its coming along great...we love lark ranch too...its a tradition for us also!
ReplyDeleteYour girls, as usual, are adorable. I love hearing their cute stories (like proposing to their daddy). The house is looking great! It is coming together so quickly.
ReplyDelete