Now...on to the tooth fairy! Braylee was a little worried the tooth fairy would take her tooth. She wanted to see if the tooth fairy would come, but she also wanted to keep her tooth! She put her tooth in her little tooth fairy pillow and then put it under her pillow. The tooth fairy made her debut and left a little fairy dust behind in the process! :) The next morning, Braylee was so excited the tooth fairy came but left the tooth! She loved how the dollar was "new with no lines in it!" and of course was investigating the fairy dust closely. There just so happened to be a little fairy dust on the side table and on the bottom of the window blinds too, so now the girls are convinced the tooth fairy came in through the window. Later that morning, Braylee said to me, "The fairy dust looks a little bit like the silver glitter in my craft kit, but it's not!" :)
The tooth fairy came while she was fast asleep.
Her re-enactment the next morning. :)
If you look closely, you can see the fairy dust on the bed and side table.
Brynna has been inviting us to her spa and giving us foot baths. Guess what she was using to "massage" her own feet one night when I found her...her battery-operated toothbrush!! Ack! BTW, Braylee and I are not complaining about Brynna's new playtime activity. ;)
We've had a busy week with helping Tracee and Nick get settled in, running errands, loving on Abbie before Callie comes, gymnastics, etc. We also had something big happen on Sunday. Alex was chosen to be an elder at our church. I am so thankful for the Godly leader he is in our home and I pray he is able to demonstrate that in our church also. It's definitely something God has been laying on his heart. Please keep him (and us girls) in your prayers over this 4-year term.
I loved the fairy dust....I will have to keep that in mind:) And I don't think I would be complaining about brynna's spa either...can I come over! lol. The only thing is that I am ticklish.
ReplyDeleteAbout your adoption process! I have days where I get down too but then it never lasts long. It just shows that God is always with us and we can get through anything! Try to keep you head high and know that I think about you guys a lot and are always sending prayers your way!
I could use some girls for playtime here, dressing up as superheros isn't quite as relaxing! We are excited to see just how God will fit the perfect match into your family thru adoption. The wait is tiresome, welcome to your paper pregnancy (ha) but when the match is made all the wait disappears!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice tooth fairy :)
ReplyDeleteLove Brynna's new hobby- see I DO need a girl ;) lol!