Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting Back to Normal

Except for updating on Mandi & Gabe, I feel like I've abandoned all of my online buddies. I'm still trying to get back to normal, whatever that actually is. It's funny that I've enjoyed doing laundry and dishes the last two days...maybe because they are such benign, non-life-changing tasks that make me feel like a normal person again. I'll try to recap everything that's been going on over the last two weeks, but it may take me a few days.

Friday, June 6th, Mandi & Andre' invited us over for dinner. The weather was beautiful. She fixed up a yummy dinner. Then we chatted outside while the kids played in the yard. Gabe has green sand in his sandbox. After Braylee dumped the sand on Brynna, she looked like Shrek. ;) Looking back at these pictures makes me sad now...to see how perfect everything was just a week before their accident. Again, we are so thankful for God's healing and allowing us to have more time with them.

Brynna gives Aunt Mandi some sugar.


















Baby Gabe & Brynna









The next day, my sister, Tracee, was home visiting from South Carolina. We enjoyed a cook out at my parents house and let the kids swim. We left the girls with my parents so they could spend the night for a couple of nights. Aunt Tracee & Aunt Trista enjoyed getting to spend the extra time with them too. Aunt Tracee learned that Brynna cannot be fooled with fruit (She refuses most fruits.)...Tracee tried to sneak a strawberry in with a bite of ice cream, but Brynna spit it right back out at her. ;)

Braylee and her Great-Gramps




Miss Brynna Annabelle

Aunt Tracee & Brynna

Braylee and Emilee

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, Tera! And take your time with getting back online fully - just enjoy your sweet family. You are going through so much!! I'm just glad you are back safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tera! You do such a great job on your blog! You and your family have been in our thoughts.

    Sort of random question, after seeing the pics of swimming at your parents.... Do you know where they purcheased their pool at? I am trying to talk Ryan into getting us one. ;)

    ReplyDelete