Saturday, I dumped a bunch of shaving cream on the bar and let Braylee draw in it. We used to do this at the daycare I worked in while I was in college. Braylee loved it, but Miss I-don't-like-to-be-dirty wouldn't touch it! ;) Instead, Brynna sat on the bar and played with my cell phone while she watched Braylee.
Writing her name





Sunday was a busy day. After church, we went boating with Gramma and Pappy at Boggs. Braylee was practicing her backstroke. She also mastered climbing up the ladder (really not the easiest thing to do) and jumping off the side of the boat. Brynna loved being in the water and as usual fell asleep on the boat. I guess it lulls her to sleep. However, she cannot handle watching her Daddy and Pappy ski! She pouts and cries until they get back in the boat. I kept reassuring her that it's fun for them. At one point, she covered her eyes with her arm! It was cute, but I wish it wouldn't have upset her. We had to hurry home and get ready for the Youth Program at church. The program was for the kids and sponsors to share about the mission trip we went on in June. It was fun remembering the great experience we had.
Yesterday, we met my Granny for lunch at the White Steamer. We took a walk on Main Street back to Daddy's bank and then went to the library before heading home. Last night, we had the preview night for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at church. For anyone around here who is interested, you can still sign up today or tomorrow...classes start Sept. 8th. Alex and I have been living by Dave Ramsey (which as Dave says is really God's way of managing money) since about a year after we were married. We've been living debt-free for the last 4 years. It really is a wonderful feeling!! Although I'll admit, I'm sure I wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for my financial adviser husband. Alex manages our money and I just follow along. :) If you are in the area and available on Monday nights, let me know and we'll get you signed up! You won't regret it! Ok, enough of my advertising...

Gramma & Brynna 



Neither of these pictures were planned. I guess Brynna is just so kissable,
it's bound to be caught on film occasionally! :)


This is Brynna pouting while Daddy was skiing.




Neither of these pictures were planned. I guess Brynna is just so kissable,
it's bound to be caught on film occasionally! :)



This is Brynna pouting while Daddy was skiing.

Yesterday, we met my Granny for lunch at the White Steamer. We took a walk on Main Street back to Daddy's bank and then went to the library before heading home. Last night, we had the preview night for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at church. For anyone around here who is interested, you can still sign up today or tomorrow...classes start Sept. 8th. Alex and I have been living by Dave Ramsey (which as Dave says is really God's way of managing money) since about a year after we were married. We've been living debt-free for the last 4 years. It really is a wonderful feeling!! Although I'll admit, I'm sure I wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for my financial adviser husband. Alex manages our money and I just follow along. :) If you are in the area and available on Monday nights, let me know and we'll get you signed up! You won't regret it! Ok, enough of my advertising...
Braylee is always posing and asking me to take her picture!
Daddy had some very important clients in his office yesterday. :) Here is Brynna discussing mutual funds...
Most of you know Braylee loves the UPS guy...but I think I might have disappointed her on Friday. We were driving to daycare and passed a UPS truck. I told her I had just ordered more clothes from Gymboree, so the UPS guy should be visiting us again soon. I was impressed with her next question..."How does the UPS guy know we ordered more stuff?" I explained that the computer tells the store what I want, they pack it in a box, and then they let the UPS guy know when it's ready. Then he brings it to our house. She asked, "He doesn't make it?!" No wonder she thought he was so cool! She thought he made everything he brought to us! ;)



We love Dave too! Yay for being debt free!!
ReplyDeleteYou are just a camera queen...I have to learn how to get the pics on there better...do you send them to your email then save them to snapfish or something? I save mine to My documents and then upload the file, but my pictures and words never fit right and my pictures are always too small with a weird border.
ReplyDeleteAnwyay, cute pics and tell Alex...nice office...where's all the online shopping supplies and snack drawer???
Ryan and I love Dave Ramsey as well! :) Thanks to Ryan too- he went to college for finance :)
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Brynna on the sidewalk! My grandma used to always let me play w/ shaving cream on her counter! I had kind of forgot about until I seen your pictures! I will have to do that w/ Brycen! And I love the story about Braylee and the UPS guy! :) toooo cute!
thanks for the comment on my last post! :) i'm getting pretty excited now!