You know how some days seem to just fly by and you can't get anything done? I had the opposite today! It was fabulous!! I don't know how I got so many things accomplished! I had forgotten I was hosting a jewelry party this evening. Thankfully, while I was fixing breakfast this morning, my husband reminded me! The girls and I picked up around the house and then went to Wal-Mart to buy food for the party. While we were there, I ran into an old friend...I hadn't seen her in almost 3 years! We picked up a hodge podge of stuff and headed home. By this time, it was lunch time and I figured I wouldn't get most of my To Do list done. Thankfully, the girls went down easily for a nap. And while they were sleeping, I made all of the food for the party (not much really), pulled out the sewing machine and made a new curtain for our back door, painted ladybug shirts for my girls' birthday party, emailed, called my Gramps, watered my flowers, chatted with a few friends on the phone, cleaned up a little, put laundry away, and decorated my kitchen table with some new candles. I was in the process of working on a birthday gift when my sister Trista arrived. So we woke up the girls and looked at her pictures from her latest modeling trip. The party this evening seemed to be a success too. I love days like this when you feel like you actually got some things done!
Please keep my Gramps in your prayers. He has been sick for a long time. He was transferred to Methodist this evening and may undergo a new procedure in the next day or so. He told me on the phone today not to worry about him, but it's hard not to.
No time for pictures right now since it's late, but I'll try to post some tomorrow.
Wow you're a busy mommy! I wish I had more productive days like that! :)
ReplyDeleteWill be praying for your grandpa. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout, Tera!! Very cute!! I wish I had more days like you had!
ReplyDelete