
I can't believe my baby is 22 months old already! Yesterday, it dawned on me she is another month older. Time just seems to slip by. She is starting to count, knows basic colors, and adds words to her vocabulary daily. She's putting more and more words together too. I just can't believe in 2 months she will be 2 years old.
I just made this same post the other night! LOL Where on earth has the last 2yrs gone?!?!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize she was so close to Alli Jo's age. Alli just turned two at the end of June! Time goes way to quick!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture. I know how you feel, Ariel turns 2 in a few weeks. Sigh, my baby is no longer a baby.
ReplyDeleteHey! I left you an award on my blog!!
ReplyDeleteI know just how you feel - I'd gone through this same thing just 11 days before you did!
ReplyDeleteBTW, her eye looks great in that pic! Granted, it's a black and white but I think it looks wonderful. With some treatment (Vitamin E and/or Mederma, etc) and time, I think it'll be like Ashley's. Honest!!
Stacie