
![]() |
| Brynna's reaction when Mommy said "No more snacks." This girl could eat all day! |
Tuesday was a day I have been waiting for. The girls and I met my mom for lunch (Mexican, of course) and then swam in my parents' pool. The girls both went down for naps which let my mom and I enjoy 2 hours of floating around the pool. So relaxing! Then we heard the great news on Gabe and my entire day was fabulous! Plus, I came home to a clean house since the cleaning ladies came early this week due to the holiday tomorrow! 



This evening, we've been getting things packed for our weekend camping trip to Patoka. It's supposed to rain some tomorrow, but the rest of the weekend is supposed to be wonderful weather. Braylee is excited about playing on the beach with her cousins.

No comments:
Post a Comment