Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mini-vacation to Branson

Once we finally made it to the resort, I tried to focus on enjoying time with my family, but my mind was completely consumed with what had just happened (my wreck) and what was going on with Mandi and Gabe. I tried to make the most of it, but I definitely felt as though I was walking around in someone else's body. The girls didn't seem phased though! When we arrived Wednesday evening, my dad took me to an urgent care center to have my elbow checked. Then we ventured out for go-carting. Braylee was excited to drive a little one by herself.
Sharing snacks with Papaw
The next day, my mom and I took the girls to the pool. They are both fearless and kept jumping in over and over.



Friday, we went shopping early in the day and to Dixie Stampede in the evening.

Brynna's sign language for "I want my paci!" ;)

"Riding" her new horse

Saturday, we went the the Bass Pro Shop, swam a little more, and then went to a magic/comedy show, which Brynna and I missed the second half of because she was too noisy.

Emilee & Braylee
Watching the turtles


Sunday, we had a quiet, uneventful drive home! The trip didn't last long, but we enjoyed our time with my family.

Think the girls were exhausted? :)
I'll finish with this video of Braylee. She loved being able to touch since it was only 3 ft. deep.



No comments:

Post a Comment