Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Snuggle Bug

Brynna keeps becoming more snuggly everyday...and I love it! Since I've been back from Mexico, she's been even more of a "mama's girl." She's giving the biggest, tightest hugs she's ever given. She is still a little peanut, but she's finally starting to be more vocal. Without a doubt, her favorite phrase is "I did it!" She's in the stage where she wants to do everything herself, and when she accomplishes it, she shouts out, "I did it!" while clapping and jumping around. It's so sweet! She has kind-of skipped the "baby talk" phase. I was worried about her being a late talker, but now that she's talking, it's very clear. For instance, she says "water" instead of "wawa." And, she always refers to herself as "I" instead of "me" like most little ones. She says things like "I done." "I fixed it." "I got it." "I stuck!" etc. Up until about 2 weeks ago, she would not repeat anything you asked her. She was very stubborn! Now, she will repeat most things for me when it's just the two of us, but she still tends to be a little shy with lots of people. I especially love to watch/listen to her pray. Sooo sweet. Her temp was 101.9 when I picked her up from daycare this evening. I think it's just teething (still no eye teeth!) since she's been acting perfectly fine. (She tends to be a feverish child anyway, so 101.9 isn't a big deal for her.) Here's a little clip of Brynna cheering on her big sister at the computer the other night.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. By far that is Cam's favorite phrase too! They're just so proud of themselves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tera...your family is so awesome...I really admire you guys...Jake is still in the "me" phase...hoping we'll come out of it soon...maybe we'll learn to potty at the same time:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tera- Thank you so much for you sweet & encouraging comment on our blog! Not to sound like a stalker, but I had been reading yours as well, too keep up on Mandi and Gabe! Your girls are ADORABLE!! I love Br.... names :) Thank you for sharing w/ me your struggles... it's always nice to know you're not the only person that has been there! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete